Win a FREE Little Pink Makeup Eraser (details below).
- Apply all the makeup your creative heart desires. Above I'm wearing full coverage foundation, concealer, light contour powder, long-stay creme eyeliner, brow powder, and lipstick.
- If it's your first time trying the Makeup Eraser out, I recommend wiping off half of your face so you can see the difference. Make sure you tie your hair back away from your face.
- Run the Makeup Eraser under warm water until it's soaked. Don't squeeze all the water out because you need it to cleanse the dirt and makeup off your skin. The cloth should be wet, not just damp.
- Use circular, upward motions to remove your makeup. I like to start from the bottom and move my way up. It works great on hard to remove lipsticks and lip stains too!
- Don't press down hard around your eye area. Even if you'r wearing heavy eye makeup and long-lasting eyeliner, adding more warm water to the cloth and pressing lightly along your lids and under-eye should do the job. I was amazed at how easily it removed my black liner. I usually have to use more than one makeup wipe, but the Makeup Eraser makes it much easier.
- Viola! You've cleaned your face back to freshness with a magical pink cloth and some water! Don't forget to moisturize after cleaning.
Enter Slayed Magazine's Makeup Eraser giveaway! Take a makeup selfie on Instagram and tag @slayedmagazine for a chance to win!
Love, Miss Jean